You can install KingComposer in one or two ways:
Via WordPress (Recommended):
- Login to your WordPress administration
- Navigate to Plugins on the left side > Add New.
- Click the Upload tab and browse the installation file “KingComposer.zip” > Click Install Now.
- After installing the plugin, you must active it. Click Activate Plugin to do it.
2. Via FTP:
- Extract the KingComposer.zip file to your desktop then upload the extracted folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your server.
- Navigate to Plugins > KingComposer > Click Activate.